It is that time of year again…
that time when design and inspiration
and all things ‘I want to re-do my ENTIRE house’ happen.
It is High Point Market time.
And I am gearing up for a trip to High Point Market next month and am already jotting down all of the amazing showrooms I am excited about visiting.
And I am thrilled to be joining the Design Bloggers Tour at High Point Market again this fall.
This is my third time being a part of this amazing tour- and it literally knocks your socks off with inspiration, and laughter and fun – and is a great way to see so much of Market and the trends.
This year, on the tour ticket I am excited to see so many pretty amazing brands and showrooms.
It is sure to not disappoint!
Here is the amazing fall 2016 tour line up
- Ambella Home, www.ambellahome.com
- Ameriwood, www.ameriwood.com
- Bernhardt Furniture, www.bernhardt.com
- Century Furniture, www.centuryfurniture.com
- Crypton Home, www.cryptonhome.com
- Huntington House, www.huntingtonhouse.com
- IMC – Interhall, www.imchighpointmarket.com/interhall
- IMC – Salon, www.imchighpointmarket.com/salon
- Lee Industries, www.leeindustries.com
- Pride Family Brands, www.pridefamilybrands.com
- Thayer Coggin, www.thayercoggin.com
- Theodore Alexander, www.theodorealexander.com
- Universal Furniture, www.universalfurniture.com
- Wesley Hall, www.wesleyhall.com
I am excited to share what catches my eye in each showroom
and of course all my must haves (there will be many!)
and the trends that I am seeing for the coming year.
Stay tuned for much more next month!
I am working with the Design Bloggers Conference and High Point Market
as a blogger to share trends and what catches my eye,
but all opinions are my own.