20 minute decorating is always one of my favorite posts each month.
Because if you are like me- you love to decorate but sometimes don’t have more than a few minutes.
Today it is all about faux flowers and how to enjoy them all year long. I am a huge fan of fresh flowers – that is no secret. But that doesn’t mean I don’t also use faux here and there. And the faux flowers of today are so lovely- it is often hard to tell the difference in fresh and faux until you take a closer look- which I will be sharing more about soon.
And one of the benefits of faux is that you can have those out of season favorites in the house anytime of the year.
From single stems to wreaths to baskets and arrangements- there are so many possibilities for incorporating them into you home. Here are a few ideas for decorating with them in any room.
1. Layer single faux stems on a mantel
2. Use single stems with fresh greens for a mix and mingle look.
3. Hang a basket full of flowers on the inside of a door or on the wall.
4. Place a pre-made arrangement in a French market basket tote
for a unique touch on a stool or by a chair.
5. Use a garland on the table for a simple centerpiece.
Find this one Here
6. And this is the new one I shared yesterday-
love the spring feeling it has.
7. Or use a garland on a mantel or over the top of a mirror.
8. Hang a wreath on the front door for a classic look
and on a cupboard door to enjoy inside.
9. Use smaller arrangements in multiples
down the center of a long dining table for a centerpiece.
Or use larger baskets for a bigger impact centerpiece if you prefer.
10. By itself on a table
And single arrangements for smaller tables and for an accent anywhere.
11. Even on a chair for a charming look.
Shopthis floral here
And a few for the road…
Use a faux wreaths in rooms like guest rooms for decor that stays looking fresh without any fuss.
Use a garland or arrangements on a mantel.
Place a wreath or basket on your barn or shed door for a burst of spring
Of course there are so many ways to use faux florals in anyway that you would use fresh –
these are just a few ideas that are some of my favorites that are on repeat. And these all can be put together in 20 minutes or less.
You can see more ideas in the all new faux floral guide from Balsam Hill.
and from my friends below.
French Country Cottage– Faux floral decor ideas