It is almost that time again… High Point Market time.
And do you know what High Point Market means?
It means major inspiration.
As in this…
High Point Market is something that I look forward to and
it is always, always filled with amazing ideas and inspiration.
And I pretty much always come back with a total home redo on my mind
and about 357 photos.
And in fall of 2015, I went to High Point on the first Design Bloggers Tour- and had so much fun.
Wandering market with amazing bloggers and chatting about inspirations
for several days is so much fun.
And I am so excited to be joining the tour again this spring –
and I am ready to load up on inspiration
to share with you.
The spring tour line up is full of incredible bloggers~
– Margot Austin, www.thedesigneditblog.com
– Elle Cole, www.ellecoleblog.com
– Nina Magon, www.livestylishdaily.com
– Lisa Mende, www.lisamendedesign.blogspot.com
– Michiel Perry, www.blacksouthernbelle.com
– Jana Platina Phipps, www.trimqueen.com
– Ruthie Staalsen, www.decrenew.com
– Laura Umansky, www.laurauinteriordesign.com/connect/blog
– Rhoda Vickers, www.southernhospitalityblog.com
And the showrooms on the tour this spring are fantastic-
including some of my absolute favorites.
– Artefama Furniturewww.artefamafurniture.com
– Bernhardt Furniture, www.bernhardt.com
– Century Furniture, www.centuryfurniture.com
– Crypton Home Fabric, www.cryptonhome.com
– IMC – Interhall, www.imchighpointmarket.com/interhall
– Nathan Anthony Furniture, www.nafurniture.com
– Rachel Ashwell, www.shabbychic.com
– The MT Company, www.themtcompany.com
– Theodore Alexander, www.theodorealexander.com
– Universal Furniture, www.universalfurniture.com
I am excited to see what new things I fall in love with at Market next month
and will be sharing all the details with you of course.
Including what I find at those favorite vintage treasure hunting shops.
Coming your way next week- an Easter inspired entertaining tour
the next installment in the photography series
and something fun.
Happy Friday everyone.
I am compensated to attend the Design Bloggers Tour at High Point Market
but all opinions are my own.