It is almost that time again… High Point Market time.
And do you know what High Point Market means?
It means major inspiration.
As in this…
High Point Market is something that I look forward to and
it is always, always filled with amazing ideas and inspiration.
And I pretty much always come back with a total home redo on my mind
and about 357 photos.
And in fall of 2015, I went to High Point on the first Design Bloggers Tour- and had so much fun.
Wandering market with amazing bloggers and chatting about inspirations
for several days is so much fun.
And I am so excited to be joining the tour again this spring –
and I am ready to load up on inspiration
to share with you.
The spring tour line up is full of incredible bloggers~
– Margot Austin, www.thedesigneditblog.com
– Elle Cole, www.ellecoleblog.com
– Nina Magon, www.livestylishdaily.com
– Lisa Mende, www.lisamendedesign.blogspot.com
– Michiel Perry, www.blacksouthernbelle.com
– Jana Platina Phipps, www.trimqueen.com
– Ruthie Staalsen, www.decrenew.com
– Laura Umansky, www.laurauinteriordesign.com/connect/blog
– Rhoda Vickers, www.southernhospitalityblog.com
And the showrooms on the tour this spring are fantastic-
including some of my absolute favorites.
– Artefama Furniturewww.artefamafurniture.com
– Bernhardt Furniture, www.bernhardt.com
– Century Furniture, www.centuryfurniture.com
– Crypton Home Fabric, www.cryptonhome.com
– Eastern Accents/Pandora’s Manor, www.easternaccents.com, www.pandorasmanor.com
– IMC – Interhall, www.imchighpointmarket.com/interhall
– Nathan Anthony Furniture, www.nafurniture.com
– Rachel Ashwell, www.shabbychic.com
– The MT Company, www.themtcompany.com
– Theodore Alexander, www.theodorealexander.com
– Universal Furniture, www.universalfurniture.com
I am excited to see what new things I fall in love with at Market next month
and will be sharing all the details with you of course.
Including what I find at those favorite vintage treasure hunting shops.
Coming your way next week- an Easter inspired entertaining tour
the next installment in the photography series
and something fun.
Happy Friday everyone.
I am compensated to attend the Design Bloggers Tour at High Point Market
but all opinions are my own.
Lots of inspiration! I'm looking forward to more. And I'm going to check out those links.
That lucite four poster bed frame… to die for.
There seems to be a plethora of home decor styles displayed, a great way to get you dreaming and inspired! Looking forward to seeing pictures and your favorites from this year.
Charlotte Lindsay | http://www.maelmoderndecor.com/Default.asp