and then staple it onto the frame – pulling it tight as you go.
So the next chair redo will be more detailed.
but it always looks messy before looking good.
Matching the fabric lines and getting them straight. UGH.
Simple fabric would have been easier.
And cutting around the seat back for the seat fabric and getting it to fit
When I pulled the back fabric off-
I almost left it naked there for a minute…
And you can see those stray fibers here too.
Go around and clipped those little stray pieces of string here and there –
and then wipe down the frame- because as I have found- even when you think you have them all-
there is a random couple just waiting to be discovered.
I need to finish the bottom of the chair with a piece of fabric
(you can see that the springs are sagging down)
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner